Wednesday 30 January 2013

Yay..I've been out!!!

Big step forward for me today. The lovely District Nursey came early today to do my wound so Vin and I went over the way to the garden centre at Ladygreen for a mooch, a coffee and a shortbread. What a treat!!  This is the first time I have been out since the beginning of June apart from hospital appointments so it was  a leap really, and did me a power of good.
Bought a birthday card for John hoping that the parcel from Amazon had arrived. It had and was on the doorstep when we got home..bit naughty that!  Only trouble was, that I have ordered "The best exotic Marigold Hotel" in the wrong region :( stupid me! The other DVD that I ordered..Last Tango in Halifax was fine and can be used in Oz. So what we have done is put an IOU in the parcel for one DVD and I will reorder it asap. Slly me!
The other bit of good news today was that the District Nurse said that they are going to reduce my daily visit to every other day because the wound is doing so well and healing nicely with no infections going on there. Next week will probably be Monday, Wednesday and Friday so that's excellent. maybe at long last we are turning the corner!:)
The weather is clearing up a bit at long last., today has been blowy and just as we came out of the garden centre it was starting to rain. by the time we had got in the house it was torrential but a short sharp burst. All of the snow has totally gone, and there doesn't seem to have been the flooding they were worried about either.
So a good day today!!

Tonight we are having:
Pasta Bake with a tomato and mascarpone sauce,
A bit of garlic bread for vin
Some green beans and broccoli.












No comments: