Tuesday 27 August 2013

Happy Birthday Jane XXX


The plan today was to go and get my blood test done at Aintree Hospital. This is the one I have to get done two weeks or so before the renal appointment. So Vin drove me there and on the way gave his car a good blast along the motorway to get the Catalytic cleaner working on his car. The idea of this is to reduce the emissions. he did his Graham Hill impression along the motorway and hopes that was enough.
I used the mobile in the Hospital when I had the blood test and gave him a ring when I'd finished so he picks me up. That saves three quid parking! Off we went to M&S to get our veggies and have our coffees. Had a bit of a mooch round first, me in the shop while Vin went along to Halfords.  It's a man thing!  I bought a new bracelet in a nice blue to match the set of things I have and had a look at a coat that I liked the look of. Trouble was they didn't have it in the size i wanted. They had the size below and the size above but not the one I wanted. Typical. Had our coffees very nice too, sat under a fan that was blowing out cold air. Vin liked that I didn't. People kept moving because it was too cool!
Got our veggies in the food section plus some other stuff that we like from there.
Lunch at home then rang Jane to wish her Happy Birthday. She is the ripe old age of 30 today. How did that happen! She is off to Bingo tonight with some friends then out to a meal somewhere afterwards.  Hope you win loads Janey ! They have been once before and had a really good time so going again.
Tonight we are having:
Escalope with gruyere cheese
Mushrooms in a sauce
Baby potatoes boiled and a tiny scrape of butter.
Baby carrots and broccoli.












No comments: