Friday 2 August 2013

Nowhere to Go !!

Well I thought we were going out somewhere today so I washed my hair last night (what there is of it!) and put my rollers in this morning but in the event we didn't go anywhere. I think the thught that everywhere is busy at this time of the year, and there isn't really anywhere to go from here put us off.
So Vin did some stuff in the house. One of the things he did were the windows, with his great big window pole. Apparently it cost about £7 to get our windows done here, and it's only a little terraced hous too, so he has saved a ton of money. Well done Vincent XXX
I did a couple of surveys on the computer. i do the Yougov ones and you get 50 or 100 points each for doing them depending on the length. Some of them are really boring others more interesting. Today's was on the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, which I must confess I don't know much about, i think it is more of an American thing, and the other was on my viewing habits of television and the radio. That was easy because we only listen to Radio two. All the radios are permanently tuned to Two plus the car radio too.
Tonight we are having:
Broccoli and cheese flan,
Small tin of spaghetti hoops for the sauce
Maybe a few potatoes.

No comments: