Friday 25 October 2013

Grrrr..

OK It's officially beginning to drive me mad now. What is going on here I have no idea but it will not let me sign in officially simply. Real psin in the neck now.

Off we went to Tesco's this morning after I had a phone call from the Health Suppliers,We had one of those vouchers for £4 off £40 so that was a good incentive. We needed the weekend things so had to go somewhere and it is quite easy to make up the amounts with stock items. Really nice this morning, bright sunshine with the sun blazing through the car windows, Now it's gone very dark and has started to pour down too so hope Jane isn't getting wet going to work. Haven't heard from her for a few days so hope she is ok.
Vin is funny going round tesco..he sort of steers me round..either with his arm or with the end of the trolley. The idea today for him I think was to get me back, done and out of there so he could get home for his coffee! Whish was accomplished. By the time I got on the blog today i had got fed up with it so it will be short and sweet.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers with tartare sauce
Chips 200grms
Mushy peas for Vin and green beans for moi.

No comments: