Thursday 24 October 2013

What a Pain!

I haven't a clue what is going on with this blog site at all! I have been running it for years now and for the most part haven't had any problems, but for the last couple of weeks it hass brought up all sorts of trouble. So difficult to log on and use where it used to be simple. Yesterday was particularly problematical and today is the same. Vin says it;s because Google has taken it over and it wants everyone to go through Google. I wish they would leave things alone or tell us what they are doing. Putting me right off Google I know that much!!
Stay in today because the ironing wanted doing. Did that then Vin did the floor in the kitchen. While I did the ironing he did the leaves in the front garden to put in the green bin for disposal tomorrow. The bigt sycamore trees at the front of the house are a real pain, cause problems all year round but the resin is the worst, sticks to everything, and makes a real mess of the cars.
Nice machine coffees today, Vin had a capuccino today while I had a cafe intenso which is flavourful and quite strong.
I ordered a pair of Murano glass earrings for Ann for Christmas hope they come in a better box or I will have to find a suitable one. Also ordered a book from Amazon for my kindle today too.  Building up a nice collection of books on it now. My order for my case arrived today too, it is a lovely wine purple colour with a light to make it easier to read at night. We have ow energy bulbs in our bedside lights and I do have a bit of a struggle reading with them.  Hoping this will help.
Tonight we are having:
Something from the freezer
Remaining veggies that we have left
White sauce or a bread sauce depending on what we have.

No comments: