Wednesday 18 December 2013

A Quick Obe...

Stopped in today..well we have been out for the last two days so we wanted to get a bit of time at home. No deliveries or anything but just wanted a breather. Nice and quiet.
Vin wrapped the few things that we had got for jane this morning. he is such a good gift wrapper, he does it so carefully, folds in the paper and everything.  So she has some things for Christmas Day. I'm really looking forward to seeing her, she needs a good rest poor kid, she is working so hard.

We seem to be quite well organised this year. Vin got the chicken stye roast from Holland and Barratt the other day and we have all the bits and bobs, just need the fresh things early next week.

It is exactly one year to the day that I went into hospital for my operation last year. I did think I would have been out for Christmas but it wasn't to be. Poor Vin spent the holiday period going back and forth to Aintree doing the visiting, Bless him that must have been so tiring.
It's been a bit of an up and down road, not always plain sailing and a few problems to begin with, and it really took me a lot longer to get over than I would have expected, but we are definitely getting there now. been out and about a lot more, and the trip to The Cheshier oaks the other week was a bit of a milestone. That was great. Onwards and upwards now. Thankyou all of the wonderful people in the NHS and especially to my wonderful husband for being..dare I say it  "My Rock".
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a cheese sauce,
mushrooms
A bit of garlic bread for Vin
Yello Carrots and asparagus.

No comments: