Thursday 19 December 2013

Anniversary!!

Some Anniversary! it is exactly one year to the day that I had my op done in Aintree. Woke up in ICU with a lovely nurse called Rachel looking after me. Don't remember much about it all until i got back on the ward some days later.  Poor Vin was doing twice a day trips to do the visiting Bless him. The only real thing I remember was having an electric blanket put over me because I couldn't stop shivering. Always cold me! Wonderful thing it was.Wouldn't mind one for Christmas.
So, one year to the day and here we are, safe and sound and ready for action in Dobbies! Went there this morning to have our coffees for the month and get a few bits. had a good look round, bought some christmas cards for next year at half price,really nice ones, and Vin got a diary half price too which fits his holder so he is a happy bunny. He put them in the car then we went for our coffee. Big queue so I went to find a seat and he got the drinks. Vin had a lovely looking flat white with a pretty fern picture on the top and I had a tasty Americano.
Did a bit more mooching, he had some vouchers to use so we got some biscuits for cheese and a pot of damson fruits for cheese, and a big bag of logs! Funny mixture! nice trip out, better than a year ago eh!
No post today..very odd!Wonder why?
Today we are having:
Something from the freezer
Remaining veggies from the fridge,
Baked potatoes..little ones
White sauce or gravy.
This was us last year..a few days later when I was back on the ward. Desperate to have my hair washed too ! This is one lovely husband..My rock!

No comments: