Tuesday 10 December 2013

Out Again!!

two days on the run..getting to be a habit! Today we went over to the M&S in Aintree to get some things that we wanted for Christmas. We wanted to get some of the accompaniments for the Christmas dinner and theirs are quite good. Also there were one or two things that i wanted to look at.
Got there quite reasonably, clever Vin spotted a car coming out of a space that we were going along, so he pulled in quick. just in front of the store too. Walked aalong to the Boots because I was looking for some of the perfume that I wear..the ginger Origins one, but they don'e sell it. Only liverpookl or Speke the girl said! So I walked back to the M&S and he went to the Halfords next door. I had a good mooch round and spotted a pair of slippers in my size. I have terrible trouble with slippers, they rub my toes, or are too big..or something! got a nice pair though straight away for a change. Then i was looking for a nail varnish but they werre upstairs by which time Vin had found me so we went up there. They were on offer for three for two, so I got that, and Vin got some of his Wood Spice which is lovely. He had a voucher off that so used that up.
Coffee Time!!! And guess what..he had a card for a free coffee, so I had an Americano and he had a flat white.Took our own biscuits so was a nice cheap do!!
Round the food hall then. Got some stuff for treats,Plus some essentials. Then home for lunch. Really enjoyed the trip actually. This time last year I wasn't going anywhere. Mind you saved a ton of money though :).
Tonight we are having:
Escalope of some sort,
baby potatoes baked in the oven
Vegetable mixture
Sauce of some sort..not sure what yet.

No comments: