Thursday 12 May 2016

Here's Jenny !!

Well it's me again! Long time since I have been on here January to be exact. The reason for that is that I had a long time in hospital January actually!. Then I had mobility problems so xcouldn't get to the computer. It all started with a foot infection which ended up with a toe being removed so I am now Jenny 8 Toes!, then big infections on aaanother one which needed I.V. antibiotics in hospital and the infection affected my heart causing endocarditis which needed long term antibiotics. That's now all cleared but the foot is still being treated by podiatry at Aintree podiatry and the district nurses. So it is all still ongoing.
Our lives have been centred around going to different appointments, so we have been really busy actually.
The last couple of days we have had trouble with the network and it has been cutting out all the time. Very frustrating. but it seems to have cleared up now cross fingers.
Yesterday we went to Dunelm and bought four new pillows, a mattress protector pillow covers so they are going on the bed today. It will be lovely to sleep on decent pillows tonight. 





No comments: