Wednesday 5 September 2018

Hair Cut !

After some pressure from Vin I bit the bullet this morning and made an appointment  with the hairdresser  along the road to get my hair done this morning. All I  wanted was a cut and blow, and have been searching for a hairdresser for sometime now. My original one was a salon in Formby which I had used for some time, then they moved to some other premises and went a bit poncey and pricey for me so started to look around. Got a price list from one near to where I used to go but couldn't make sense of them so rang up the one along the road in the end. This turned out to be available at a quarter to two  so went along for that. It was nice in there actually, clean and modern run by a lady called Jackie. We had a bit of a chat, and I asked her how long she had been there, she said ten years, then she said how long have you been here and she nearly fell over when I said 70 years!  Very nice haircut too,  the back is certainly a lot tidier now.  Quite reasonably priced too, the last time I went to the poncey one in Formby it was £36 today I paid £22  so that was good.
Nice and sunny today, I thought the weather forecast was supposed to be  cool and overcast but they got it wrong today. 
Little Jessie has been her normal self today, in and out and about a bit.  She has developed a funny habit of lying in doorways just as you want to move so you have to go round her. We have a little alcove just before you get into the kitchen and she flops down in the doorway there and poor Vin nearly has to do acrobatics to get past her. She of course lies there and stares at him ! 
I love this one. Our two babies!.

No comments: