Monday 17 September 2018

Mondays !!

Usual things going on here today, a very normal Monday! 
It started off quite cool this morning looked like rain, but it has suddenly warmed up and is quite sunny now. There are weather warnings for strong winds, but there are no signs yet. 
Nothing going on much here this week either, apart of course from my toe operation on Friday. The worst thing about that is that I have to be at Aintree at seven thirty in the morning which is a killer for us.  I for one am terrible at getting up in the morning, especially now I don't have to get up for work !
Jessie was out for a bit this morning while we had our breakfast,  and when I came into the middle room to use the computer, there she was sitting outside the back door.  I shouted through the window "go on, you can go through the cat flap" she just sat there gazing at me, while her Daddy ran downstairs to let her in.  The moment he opened the back door she ran in. What a minx!!
On the prowl, and on her way to see her Daddy and get her cream cake.!

No comments: