Tuesday 11 September 2018

In and Out!

One in and one out, guess which one! I( stopped in today and Vin went out to Crosby to his garage to see about his back windscreen wiper blade. He spoke to a man  there who explained that it might be a wiring problem, which means that if he bought a new wiper motor it might be a waste of money which makes sense. He is also thinking of putting it in for a service but because of its low mileage it would only be a minor one. He is aiming to get that done when I have had my toes done which will be next week, so any time after that. 
He also had a look at kitchen shops which there are very few there but he did go into one and the woman said to check whether our cooker had legs or was a push in type. When he came back for his coffee he had a look and it is the push in sort that sits on the floor of the kitchen although built in, so that sorts that out. 
Little Jessie has been up and down mostly when she was hungry or not, I think she likes the attention from her Daddy !  who panders to her every whim. No wonder she sits on his knee and ignores me!!
She is very definitely a one man cat.
Where is he? My Daddy ?

No comments: