Friday 9 November 2018

Half A Costa!

Yesterday we took ourselves off to the Costa in Formby for our coffees. When we arrived it was heaving but we found a table luckily where we normally go. The reason we went was because we had a final coupon left from the paper, this one for buy one get one free. He had a latte and I had a flat white, apparently with a new roast of coffee not that I could tell! Very nice though. 
Stayed n today and played "doorbells", This morning the doorbell went so I waited for Vin to go and answer it, he didn't and I saw him in the garden so knocked on the window then it went again, and it was the postman with a parcel he had left next door, but all met at once. It was a parcel for me!! feel guilty now. 
After lunch sitting up here the doorbell went again, not sure it was answered so I got up to go to the top of the stairs just after it went again, then the door opened and Vin came in, he said it was our neighbour,who couldn't find his key and was asking if we still had one. Then it went again same person to say he had found it. Vin was a bit cross with me because he has told me loads of times not to bother with the door and definitely not to go down, mostly because by the time I got there anyone would have gone.  Sorry Vinny! 
Wonder how little Jessie reacted to the doorbells going off, she hates them. No idea why, just one thing about her I suppose. 
Getting tired waiting for my cream cake!  None today, sorry baby!

No comments: