Tuesday 6 November 2018

Photographs!

Thankyou Vin! He has just spent an age putting photos from his phone onto here for me, so I don't have to keep using the same ones that I have been using for eons. 
We  didn't go anywhere today, Vin had some things to do and I was online this morning just ferreting about really, checking on stuff. 
Very grey today, it has looked like rain most of the day but nothing materialised as yet. Now the clocks went back the nights are really drawing in quite quickly.It is as I type this at a quarter to five getting extremely murky and black outside. Fortunately we did not hear any fireworks out last night, so nothing to disturb the princess from her slumbers. There don't seem to be as many around lijke there used to be. None over at the hotel where they used to have a big display each year, but nothing this one. Good job really because they were always very loud and used to frighten little Rusty who would hide under the table in the corner. Bless her!
My babies! not quite all of them there is one missing, getting ready for her night shift in Manchester probably. 

No comments: