Thursday 7 March 2019

Dull and Cold!

Very grey dull, blustery and cool here today, not a day to be going out really.so we didn't. One of the good things about being retired is that you can decide what you want to do. If you don't fancy going anywhere you don't need to. Great life!
Vin looked out of the window this morning and said the window cleaners were here, not for us I might add.  I said that it was bound to rain now, and lo and behold a bit later on in the morning it started tipping down. Always the same when the window cleaners come.  Bit of a waste of money if you ask me, but I suppose they are clean underneath!
Little Jessie hasn't moved much from her basket, but no doubt she will when it is time for her cream cake later. 
Did I hear somebody say cream cake? Where is it? Is it coming?

No comments: