Friday 22 March 2019

Nightmares!!

No not me, I don't suffer from nightmares, because usually when my head touches the pillow  I am gone, dead to the world. 
Last night however  i had pyjama trouble. Don't know for sure what it was but my newly washed pyjamas had been doused in either washing liquid or more likely soft rinse.  So much so itt was like being doused in cheap perfume. Every time I turned over or moved I got a very strong whiff of it. Therefore it was a nightmare and kept waking me up all night.  They have now gone in the machine again and we will try again with another pair tonight. 
It has been quite bright today but I have just noticed that it is starting to drizzle with rain again.          Vin went off to Formby this morning because he said the ironing board cover had worn so thin that you can see the metal through it. I can't remember when I bought the last one, it must have been anabsolute age ago. Somewhere in the deep dark past anyway.  He came back with a very nice padded one with variegated spots on it, looks really good. 
Little Jessie hasn't been out today, she has been in her basket, watching out for her boyfriend I think. Or maybe not!
There is only one person she loves really! 

No comments: