Tuesday 9 July 2019

Getting There!

Do have to say it is nice to be home again. Do have to say I wish we lived in a bungalow though, the stairs are a pain in the neck at the moment, doesn't seem to be the energy ine legs at the moment and with the wrist being a bit on the floppy side it is getting harder to get me upstairs. Good job Vin is there at the back of me to push me upwards!! Great fun!
Yesterday we had an appointment at Aintree this time at the diabetic clinic. It was for one o'clock and we got there on time. Waited for a whie and Vin went ff to park the car. He still had one day on the car park pass as it finished yesterday.  He rejoined me and then I was called into the little room for the usual tests, weight, blood pressure blood test and then out into the waiting area again. While I was having those done Vin was chatting to Helena who gave us an appointment for tomorrow which was a cancellation to have the foot dressed again. Won't be sorry to get these dressings off because my leg is so itchy it is terrible, I think it is the cotton wol that was used makes my skin so itchy. Be glad to get rid of that.
Went in to see the consultant then who went through the usual questions, saw the Head Honcho this time, haven't seen him before,Professor Wilding and really nice he was too. All results were good and he was pleased with them. See them again next year for the next one. Wished him Happy Christmas then off we went.
Vin nipped up to the ward 21 to get my tablets and discharge letter then we went home finally. 
Day of today, I hope Vin is having a bit of a breather, he deserves it after all of the running round he has been doing bless him! What a star!
Jessie is ibn her basket at the moment, don't suppose she will go out, she doesn't like getting wet and it has been raining/drizzling off and on all day today. 
All curled up and comfy out of the drizzle and next to her Daddy!

No comments: