Friday 5 July 2019

Hello Blog!!

Back home again after what turned out to be a long protracted podiatry appointment ten days ago. Must admit now that I did actually feel rough when we went for that but one of the podiatry girls got a Dr who sent me over to A&E where I was put on the IV antibiotics, paracetamol and fluids and then sent to the observation ward before going up the next day to what is becoming a second home on Ward 21. been there so many times they greet me like an old friend, got lots of hugs of recognition while I was there. Everyone is so lovely on that ward and the nurses are just great..
poor Vin was ding the to-ing and fro-ing from there to home, with bits and bobs, lovely little sandwiches to keep me going, and pots of yoghurt that I like. Bless him. The worst day for him I think apart from the first day/night was yesterday, when I had eventualy got the all clear to go home after a lot of pestering i might add was the trouble finding a wheelchair to get me to the car. He said he walked miles all over the hospital looking for one but they were totally none available. Eventually one of the lovely Sisters who I had known from way back lent us one that was in her bay, and also sent a nurse to go down with us and wheel it back. See just lovely.
When we got home Jessie just gave a bit of a miaow, then turned and went off to the kitchen, I think the only thing she wanted was some food!! and her daddy home. 
Lovely restful day today, and a bit of normality, just a phone call from Mr Butchers secretary this morning to let me know he is going to do the surgery on the 19th letter to follow! I had seen him in his clinic while in the hospital down in his clinic and he had explained what he was doing. So good t go. 
I'll make a bit of roomfor you at a push, but this bed is mine and Daddy's now!!!No cream cake either, I might have a sulk now!!

No comments: