Wednesday 16 September 2020

Oooh An Outing!!

I needed to get a blood test done at Aintree for the renal people so off we went there yesterday. Parked outside the front of the elective care building and Vin got me up to the right floor, we both had temps taken, both fine then went along to the test. Both the regular girls on duty so got done quickly. Vin had left me to go and move the car if necessary  but it appeared that no-one was looking at them so he came back inside to the lifts. By this time I had come out from the lfts to find Vin standing there, just like last time. Touch of deja vu! Since it was a reasonable time we went along the by-pass and ended up at Costa in Freshfield and went in for our first Costa since March!!! Unbelievable. Tables all spread out,  and someone cleaning them down everytime a person leaves. Very nice coffees, I had my flat white, and Vin had a latte with hazelnut flavour syrup and soya milk. We enjoyed those. 

Home then to get changed and our lunch etc.,

Today he has gone off to Formby to get his hair cut if possible, and then on to Tesco. He has just rung up to say he had got it done. So that is good.  Now gone off to Tesco  to get the weekly shopping.

Jessie is behaving as normall trying to trip me up on  the stairs. Her little joke. 


I'll get you sometime.



 

No comments: