Monday 12 November 2007

Oh What A Night!!

The little cat who was so loving the other day caused me problems last night. She settled in the middle of the bed between VT and me, but more on my side. I woke up at 4.40 and found myself getting colder, the quilt half off my side and a draught of cold air blowing in. Once awake I couldn't get back to sleep so tossed and turned till we got up at 7 am.
Early rise today because I had two appointments at Walton Hospital, the first one at Mr Graddon's clinic at 9o'clock. The second in the Diabetes clinic at 9.45. Didn't think we would make them both on time but we did, and with time to spare too.Made full use of the NHS today alright, had a chat with all of the Dr's and most pleased with the weight loss.
VT drove me as usual bless him, and waited patiently inside fo me to come out. Since he normally sits in the car this was nice. It is good to have someone to talk to while waiting to have the various tests etc.
Then we went to Sainsbury's for a nice cup of coffee and a shortbread, and get a bit of vegetable shopping.Got a few more bits for the freezer since they had some offers and it is now so overstocked that you can barely open the door!! must refrain from buying any more till we have used things up....
Tonight we are having:
Goats cheese and cranberry Quorn escallopes
4oz small potatoes probably baked,
Vegetables, maybe cabbage and leek, maybe carrots with ginger.

No comments: