Tuesday 13 November 2007

Secret Santa- Secret Bauble-and Rain!!

Today is the sort of day that you are really glad that you don't have to get up and go to work. You can just stay in and do whatever you want.
So...We started the morning by getting the things ready and packed for the Secret Santa parcel on Delia website. Mine has gone off to Cellardoll (Nina) in Germany. She is going to Australia for Christmas so wanted to get that off early. I bought things in US and tried to get fairly light things but the postage was still over £5. I sent...a little wish list book for putting on the tree, a set of cocktail napkins from The Pier, a set of silicone cupcake cases in bright colours, and a book about cupcakes, and a little microplane zester.
I also did the Santa Bauble which went off to Chillie in Switzerland, I bought this from a Craft fair in North Conway so that will have been well travelled. I sent her a little wish list book too, from Sturbridge village. We have packed John and Anns present too and that is awaiting a letter to go inside. Well organised this year for a change!
It is absolutely tipping down today and is really quite cold so will have a gorgeous bath today with my book and my candles...lovely...beats teaching eh!!
Tonight I am going to do a casserole of some sort, we have plenty of veggies and some baking potatoes I can use as long as not too many.
I shall use a leek, carrot, celeriac, and a couple of lamb burgers, so it will be like a hot-pot. Haven't had one of those for ages so will be a change.
Sign of winter coming on doing casseroles.

No comments: