Friday 9 May 2008

Friday Mooch...

Took our money to Morrisons and M&S this morning. Spent about £25 in each and managed to get everything we needed. We were going to go to Walton Sainsbury's but since I am going to the Diabetic Clinic in Walton on Monday we didn't fancy going in that direction twice.
ormskirk was quite warm today, I was going to take the coat off, but then the weather turned a bit dull. It's sometimes very difficult to know what to put on, you put something summery and then it turns cold...
Bought a nice new bra from Bon Marche, spent £8 and gave my card in to be completed, this meant I got £5 off the purchase, so it only cost me £3. What a bargain eh...
Got the library cards this morning, to say that the books we had ordered are both in stock..what a service that is. I was going to buy The Book Thief, so that has saved me loads.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers,
A measured amount of chips,
Green beans for me, and mushy peas for VT,
Tartare sauce to go with.

No comments: