Tuesday 20 May 2008

Monday's Post on Tuesday..

Didn't have time to do my post yesterday because we were late home from the hospital, so I'll do it today.
Went for my eye clinic appointment this afternoon. really, really busy in there.VT said he would come back in an hour, but when I saw the length of the queue I knew it would be longer than that, and wasn't wrong. After reporting in, I sat in the waiting area for a full hour before being called in for the eye test, and the drops, then out side again.More waiting. Then called in to see the doctor after about 20 mins. Nice little Chinese girl, but very softly spoken, couldn't hear her properly. Anyway she said that the cataract on the right eye has grown, so it would be worth removing. Signed the form. then had to go to the pre-op nurse. That was another wait, down in the day centre, about 20 mins. She took all the history, did the tests then I had to go and wait for the measuring of the lens.That was about ten minutes..in with her for about 15mins, then out into the sunshine..Poor VT he is so patient waiting..it was about 2 hours all told.
Last night we had the remaining pizza from Sunday night, with our salads and a nice salad with a lovely avocado.All very tasty, nice to have a meal that you don't have to think about for a change..

No comments: