Wednesday 14 May 2008

Weeds!!!

Why is it that weeds grow like magic, and other things don't? And, why is it that they grow in between the tiniest little crack in paving stones etc., The very devil to remove.
I don't like gardening, but I do like sitting in the garden though. When I win the lottery i will have a gardener to do it all, keep everything weed free, and nicely brushed, and all the plants looking perfect. Dream on Mac...
Very bright outside today, very sunny, a bit too bright for me, I find it quite hard to see in the sunshine.
Tonight we are having:
No idea whatsoever...
I have struggled this week really..found it quite hard to think of things every day, day in day out, and whatefer we have doesn't seem to affect the weight loss now at all..
Getting a bit disheartened with this plateau thing..you go through a stage where you think.."What the Hell" might as well have a blow out!!!
I shall see what is in the freezer..might do a pasta dish.Might not!!

No comments: