Tuesday 6 May 2008

Teeth and Books!!

This morning VT had to go to the dentist for his 6month check up. Since the library we go to is only a few minutes away we dacided to renew the books we both had. Last time I went I was hardpressed to find any books I fancied, today there were loads..that's the way it goes. So, got quite a few to choose from, and I ordered "The Book Thief" which some of the Delia crew have recommended. I got "A Thousand Splendid Suns" which has had rave reviews, and that was in large print so a bonus. I hope it isn't one of those books that is reviewed but is hard to wade through. I found The Time Travellers Wife one of those. Everyone raved over that, but I found it so hard to get through, and in fact didn't finish it, which is very rare for me.
VT's dental check was fine, and his next appointment is for February next year!!
We called in at Sainsbury's on the way back to get a very few vegetables, then home for a cup of coffee.
Tonight we are having:
Thai Green Curry with Quorn chicken style pieces,
Low fat coconut milk,and green curry paste, and mushrooms.
Stir fry veg to go with,
aparagus in with the curry sauce.
4oz rice or a 1/2 pack of microwave rice.

No comments: