Tuesday 20 May 2008

Tuesday, Caught Up...

Sitting here in the mid afternoon, with the sun shining through the window but VT who was in the garden has just come because it was too cold. He touched my face with his hand and it is frozen! We went into Crosby this morning to get a few vegies form Sainsbury's, and I had a coat on and wasn't too warm either. Alan Titchmarsh is just on the radio talking about the Chelsea Garden Show, and saying it is chilly there but sunny. I do like the programmes that htey do on the show they always have such lovely gardens. Not a weed in sight!!
Tonight we are having:
Gruyere Cheese and Leek escallopes,
JERSEY ROYALS..not swamped in butter though. VT got them in Sainsbury's yesterday, on a bogof..I just love these, but he isn't as keen as me.
I think I will do them with their skins off and just boiled for the first time, with some Butter Buds on them and some chopped parsley Oh Yum!
Veggies, carrots and fresh peas maybe, and a few mushrooms.

No comments: