Wednesday 11 June 2008

Little Cat Sat on my Knee..

As I type this Little Rusty is perched on my knee, and I am typing around her with great difficulty. But who cares...she is purring away, and there is surely no more lovely sound and feeling than a little animal purring.
She has actually just heard VT come upstairs and jumped down to greet him. it is funny how loyal little animals are..or maybe it is "cupboard love". The little ginger cat from next door chases VT when he goes down for the paper, or out to his car but maybe it is for the biscuits she knows he always puts out on the step. Bobby comes in everyday at about a1.30 and sits patiently waiting around our feet..but might that be because she is waiting the cut up chicken that we buy for them and dole out at 1.45!!
VT went into Maghull to return our DVD from last night..No Country For Old Men. This proved to be an excellent film, very good acting.Worth a watch.
Tonight we are having:
Two beautiful Portobello mushrooms I spotted in Tesco the other day.
I shall do something creative with those, maybe with rice or tomatoes etc., I shall make it up as I go along.
Vegetables from the fridge that we have over.

No comments: