Monday 9 June 2008

More Appointments..

Got a phone call on Friday to make an appointment with the Doctor. They didn't say why, so I went along this afternoon.
Turns out that it was for a blood pressure check. I actually met the new Doctor though for a change, a Dr.Taylor who seems very nice actually.
She has changed the blood pressure medicine so we will see how we go with that. Go back in about a month before the course of tablets runs out, and get a blood test before that.
We went to Tesco this morning,to get our usual vegetables for the week, we got enough to give us some variety, and a few other bits. £29 ish which is quite restrained for us actually. Had a look at books, but didn't buy any, need to read some of the ones I have stacked by the side of the bed first.
At present I am reading a Jodi Picoult one..The Tenth Circle which is quite good, but her chapters are so LONG..about 80-90 pages per chapter. I like to read a chapter or two before I put the lights out but you can't with her books.
Beautiful Summery day today, blue skies and hot weather for a change, people out in Summery clothes which is nice.
VT saw a woman standing by me at the cash machine this morning and said she was much bigger than me! that was nice! And..the Dr said when talking about my weight that I looked nice and slim which is another bonus too.
Good day for feeling good today.
Tonight we are having:
Cheese and Ham style Escallope,
New jersey Royals,
Tender stem Broccoli and Carrots,
Mushrooms in sauce.

No comments: