Friday 12 June 2009

Friday Busy..

Two deliveries today, one from the postman the other from a courier which we missed somehow, and it was delivered next door. New bedding for our bed, egyptian cotton duvet set with 4 pillowcases and a fitted sheet. it is in a very small package..hope it doesn't have to go back!
The other was a top for moi, quite nice too, I actually went shopping in it.
Went over to Ormskirk today with my money. Spent a little less in Morrisons. Do wish the one in Formby hadn't gone I do like that shop.
Bought a new top in the sale in Bon Marche..go with my brown trousers, and some things in Holland and Barratt.
Called in at M&S mainly to get the cats chicken which we did and ended yup getting a few other things, mostly salads etc.,
Poor VT has a sore mouth today and is suffering with his teeth. He needs some new dentures that fit properly not the NHS ones which arte rubbish. I told him that NHS hearing aids are rubbish and I wouldn't dream of getting those, you get a much better service going privately, but he is a stubborn cuss!!! won't listen to me!!Never does..but he is nosy where my appointments are concerned though!!
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers,
Chips 200grms
Mushy peas for VT and green beans for me.
tartare sauce

No comments: