Wednesday 30 December 2009

The Christmas that Never Was.....

Hello again Blog! it's been a while..
What a Christmas! One best forgotten I think. I had a return of the virusey thing that I had in early November, and poor VT had a terrible awful streaming cold. A really nasty one, eyes streaming and all his head affected. So unfair..
We had a Christmas dinner of sorts, our usual Quorn sage and onion escalope, and then all the trimmings. VT enjoyed his actually, and we had a nice table and everything, but my heart wasn't in it really. He had a lovely little Christmas pudding and I had a big bowl of brandy sauce!
What a week! We have been sat round like a pair of miseries..at least I have! VT has struggled through. He has been looking after the little cat next door too, but she has been no trouble and has gone in each night. He has got her into a little routine and she is responding to that.
That's enough for now I think!
Good news is that I am about a stone down in weight! Not to be recommended though. VT has also lost weight..must be all the running up and down the stairs!
God Bless Him.. VT the Saint!
He did lose his rag the Thursday before Christmas though.. Jumping up and down and swearing! Didn't recognise him. But My God I don't blame him.
Bye for now XXXX

No comments: