Thursday 8 March 2012

Nice Morning But...

Very blowy here anyway. We went out today for a bit of fresh air, so went over to Dobbies because Vin wanted to get some more logs.; They have terrific logs, hardwood and kiln dried so they burn well and don't spit or cause a problem with the chimney. reduced too..10% off so a better deal than usual.
Very blowy when we got there, you really had to hold onto the car door to stop it blowing away.Beautifully sunny though, my reactions lenses went quite dark.
Had a bit of a look round, they have the Mother's Day and Easter things out at the moment..shops are so commercial.It must be awful working in a shop, you never catch up, and everything is out so far ahead too. Didn't spot anything I fancied so just got the logs and our free coffees and made our way home. Called in at Waitrose on the way back, Vin wanted his pasties and I wanted an egg salad for tomorrow, so drove in and parked right outside. Got some money out of the ATM..that you can barely see. Had to guess that what I was doing was right, the screen was so dull. Not exactly user friendly for the sight impaired!
Poor Vin will be tired tonight, he was up at three o'clock this morning tending to little Rusty who was sick in the bedroomhe hears her I don't, so he jumps up. Once my hearing aids are out and I have my good ear on the pillow that's it..nothing wakes me up, except the light going on when he is looking after her. What a time to choose..still I don't expect they know. One of the joys of looking after a cat!
just had a phone call from a woman called Diana with a truly peculiar accent..Ooh we are so lucky we have a promotional discount reducing the price of our Sky from £150 to £70. Very odd..since it is not in my name suppose they wanted the creduit card details. As if I'd give those over the phone. Afraid I cut her off, her voice was terrible. She hasn't rung back..i wonder why.
Tonight we are having:The remaining pack of mixed vegetabklecheesey garlic kievs
Sliced potatoes sauteed in fry light.

No comments: