Tuesday 27 March 2012

One Fine Day...


Little Bobby out in the sunshine today..she likes getting warm, and sits on top of their hut for ages.
We were up early this morning because Vin was waiting for a delivery of Aranesp for me. he hears the doorbell, but in fact he saw the bloke coming before he got to the bell.
I was reading my Kindle while he waited, am nearly at the end of the first book.."Before I Go To Sleep" which is excellent. very cleverly written will make a good film i think. It is certainly one of those books you don't want to put down, I shall be sorry when it is finished.
Since we were around earlish, and Vin wanted to get som e more logs, we decided to go to Dobbies , get a coffee and buy some logs. Really warm today, lots of people out without a coat,not me thugh. Dobbies was quite quiet, and we had a look at some garden seats. I've had my eye on a Jack and Jill bench seat for a while, and they had two there which looked good. £10 difference, it's really a matter of choice. Maybe we will have a look at the garden centre over the road and see what they have too before we get one. We need to get rid of the green cast iron ones which are really uncomfortable to sit in, and tidy up the patio a bit. I think one of those would be nice.
free coffees again, very pleasant, Vin has a flat white with a fern pattern on the top, and I have a regular black one. Some lovely cream cakes there, but resisted the temtation!!
He went and bought his logs and some Quince paste to go with his Manchego cheese, and that was it today. Windows open on the way home, it was so warm, very unseasonable, wonder when we are in for some wind or rain etc.,
Tonight we are having:
Red Leiscter and onion plait,
Mushrooms sauteed in fry light
Baked tomato
A few little baked potatoes.

No comments: