Thursday 1 March 2012

Ding Dong..Kindle Here...

I ordered my Kindle very mid afternoon yesterday, and this morning mid morning too the doorbell went and there it was! Now that's good service for you, amazing actually. Vin got it up and running, attached to the WI-FI and we downloaded a book that I wanted. "Before I go to Sleep" which I have fancied for ages but the print was too small in the paperback. Vin has downloaded a free bok about Victorian Broadmoor which looks very interestingtoo. Text size nice and readable for me, so that solves the problem.
Very impressed all round.
Stayed in today which was just as well or we would have missed the delivery. Did a clearup in the kitchen, so that's all tiday, and Vin has been getting a parcel ready for Jane with some bits and pieces in it.
Really lovely baths this afternoon but not with the Kindle though! Otherwise nothing much doing today..very quiet and peaceful.
Tonight we are having:
Chicken style drumsticks,
bread sauce and cranberry sauce
Potato croquettes
The remaining pack of mixed veg..green beans carrots and baby broccoli.

No comments: