Tuesday 16 October 2012

Appointments!!!!

No blog yesterday mainly because we ran out of time and got back from Aintree to late to do it. I had an appointment at the opthalmology clinic yesterday at 2.40. We got there in plenty of time since we always arrive early for things, gave my letter in at reception and waited, and waited then eventually got my visin done and the drops put in. Then waited in another area, so long I thought we were taking root. One woman sat by us gave up and went home and that after waiting till she was five in the queue!! another woman went to sleep!! Got into the consultant eentually and he had a look at the eyes, said they were stable, and he was discharging me into the diabetic screening programme. Apparently you go to a centre nearer your home and are monitored there. They took photos of my eyes..done in another area, and they would be used to match up.So there we are..at least there shouldn't be any more two hour waits.
Vin went off this morning to get his new battery for his car. He went to Formby to get it checked there first then went to buy it in Crosby.86£ gone up since the last one, but that was seven years ago. He bought himself some new slippers too, really good ones actually from Windsors and only seven pounds. I pay a lot more than that for mine!! I think he got a bargain there.
Tonight we are having:
Escalope with broccoli and cheese,
Potato croquettes
Mixed veggies or carrots and beans
White sauce with mushrooms

No comments: