Monday 29 October 2012

Cats!!!

I adore our cats. I do...but...there are times when I wish they would sleep a bit more at night and less during the day! Last night, or rather this morning they were all over us, sitting n my hip...purring in my ear and picking my front which is not great fun when you have a thin nightdress. Bobby has really sharp claws too.
Little Rusty is not quite so notieable because she tends to just sit and wobble on my hip, needless to say they are both at the moment fast asleep..storing up the energy for another night of jumping around.
Vin went off to crosby this morning with my money and visited Sainsburys. it seems that the kids are back at school round here so it was quieter. he didn't have a lot to get so he was back quite quickly. Washing day today, we did the bedding and other bits but couldn't make the bed up because guess who was fast asleep on the pillow...Bobby!! The nights are really drawing in now it is already dark now and it's only a quarter to five.
Tonight we are having:
leftover pizza
Egg and potato salad with avocado
potato salad for moi and rice salad for Vin.














No comments: