Tuesday 9 October 2012

Get the Veggies In...

Vin went off to Dobbies this morning. It seems ages since Iwent there..since I went anywhere for that matter, apart from medical appointments:(.  He wanted to get some stuff from the Home and Bargain store and from tesco on the way back, for our weekly veggies.
 He rang up from outside there..dobbies..because his coffee was too hot!He'd had a mooch round, and got a few things for our box upstairs. Got himself a nice latte and a biscuit from home...aaah all alone in the car park with his coffee.
I stayed here of course as usual, doorbell rang and it was some man looking for antiques..gold..silver etc., i showed him the silver box we have that is very good quality and heavy, and he said there is probably a lump of lead in the bottom of it to make it heavy!!!! I'll give you £150 for it!!!! I snorted and said it was worth a lot more than that!! and shooed him out the door. Cheek..even Michael Hogben would offer more than that. So it stops in the house a bit longer..
Big treat today..Vin bought me an absolutely gorgeous bunch of white roses  really lovely..to cheer me up. God Bless Him..what a star he is.XXXXXX
Funny thing today..Another delivery from debenhams! We think these are the ones that should have been the replacement ones for the ones that went missing..very complicated, and I'm not sure what to do with these. Keep them for a bit till I work out what has happened.
Tonight we are having:
Gruyere cheese escalope
Baby potatoes
Vegetables with a mushroom sauce

No comments: