Tuesday 2 October 2012

Yipee..An Outing!

Nothing too exciting however. Only another trip to Aintree to the Renal clinic. 11.20 appointment so left at around 10.30. got there in good time though because the traffic was light.Vin drops me off at the front entrance and then goes and parks the car in the multi storey car park. (£2.50)  Didn't seem to be busy I do have to say. i handed in my letter to the reception desk and went round the corner when my name was called after a few minutes. Weighed..the weight is down! about 9lbs., gave in my saample and blood pressure taken that is also lower. Wonder why? Waiting area again and Vin found me there. Waited some time, definitely quieter than it usually is, and a young doctor female and english called me in.
Bit of a wasted time..she wrote down all my medications..again!!  Every clinic I go to they do that! I think it fills up a bit of time! asked me a couple of questions, gave me a form for a blood test, and said it would be six months till the next appointment. That was it basically.  Waited downstairs for Vin to get the car, and we were home by twelve thirtyish.  Nice cup of coffee then Vin went off quickly to Sainsburys to get the shopping for the week.
Thanks Vin..you are a starXXXXX
Started off fairly bright today, but now gone grey and drizzly. We came through a bit of a cloudburst on the way home but it's just grey everywhere now.
Bobby hasn't been out much at all today, but little Rusty did follow Vin round when he took the bin round the entry at the back of the house. He said she trots along after him, and waits at the steps at the bottom of the entry looking at him. She is such a sweetie, such a loyal cat. She comes on the bed every night and sits in the middle between us till we put the lights out. Gorgeous she is.
Tonight we are having:
Cheese and broccoli escalope
Little baked potatoes
Mixed vegetables and a white sauce

No comments: