Friday 21 June 2013

All Change!

Vin decidid that we would go over to Maghull to change my jacket that I had bought the other day. Don't really know why i bought it actually, it wasn't the style that I wanted or the colour, but I was in a bit of a dash to get something within the half hour parking. When we got home I put it on and Vin said "that doesn't suit you" so decided to return it. When I took it back to the counter the girl asked if it was just unsuitable, and I said that my husband didn't like it!!! As soon as I said that I knwe it was wrong...made him sound like a cross-dresser!!! Anyway, I got a refund so am happy with that. Went from Bon Marche to Superdrug where I got some stuff, then the half hour was up. Called in at the garden centre on the way back..no..not for free coffee but to look for cushions for the bench, and a cover for the bad weather for it.  Got one there eventually, good job Vin took the measurements because a lot of them were too small.
Home for a really nice Cafe macchiato..which was lovely and looked like the real Costa thing.
We had a delivery this morning of the two Latte glasses as replacements for the broken ones. That's good service, we only sent the email the day before yesterday. Hooray, these two are perfect, and the drinks look fantastic in them.
Quite hot today with the sun shining for a change. Vin is out in the garden doing his woodwork, painting and fixing the boards to the end of the shed.Great job he is doing too.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers
Chips..200grms
Mushy peas for Vin and green beans for moi
Tartare saucw.

No comments: