Tuesday 18 June 2013

Outing this morning...

I had a saver card from Bon Marche with a few stamps to go on it, so I had been wanting to go to Maghull for ages to use it up. So we went over there this morning..parked in the middle car park where you get 1/2 an hour free parking..I think that's vins way of regulating my shopping time :) Anyway I went in there and he went over to B&Ms to get a few things. Had a good look round and chose a jacket. I was after a light jacket for the summer and got a blue one..not sure whether I really like it though. Got another pair of blue trousers which are fantastic but might just might take the jacket back..I think it's a bit short really. With that purchase I had a card full so opted for a pair of slippers with £5 off because of the card so only had to pay £4. A bargain.
Went to Morrisons but I got a bit wilted so Vin raced round in superquick time and got all of the vegetables and the flans that we wanted. Gosh he is a quick shopper.
called in at the Ladygreen garden centre on the way back for our free coffees for the month and it was really lovely and quiet today. very pleasant. we had a look at the garden seat cushions but we weren't too keen on them. They were very thick and the padding inside of them was a sort of spongy foam which we definitey not impressed with. So, didn't get them, and came home to find a missed parcel card from the P>O> drat. Probably my T-shirt that I had ordered from QVC.
Tonight we are having
escalope with lemon and black pepper
Little new Jersey Royals
Mushrooms sliced and sauteed
bread sauce
Carrots and beans

No comments: