Thursday 13 June 2013

Deliveries and Orders!

Today the weather is back again to being cold and wet! You just don't know where you are with the weather in this country at all. I have gone back to putting a fleece on because I feel the cold anyway, could do with the cat's furry coat!
We were stopping in today anyway because i was expecting a delivery from bullens healthcare with my Colostomy stuff replacements.That meant that it was the day of the big ironing session. All of the bedding and assorted tops and shirts etc., so got that done. The delivery came mid-morning so Vin hopped off to tesco's to get some Tassimo discs to try out the new machine. You would think they would give you one little disc tot ry it out with but you can't complain, the machine was so cheap anyway!  He came back with a carton of Americano and one of Latte (Costa). One was £4.99 the other £4.29 with double the numbers of the Americano one. We tried that one first, and I do have to say it makes a beautiful Americano, very compatible to the ones you get in the Costa Coffee shops. We are both well pleased I think.
Of course the next job was to place an order on the Tassimo website which we did because we wanted to use their £20 voucher. So we ordered8 packs of all assorted types that suit both of us, Order came to £36 odd with free P&P and the £20 off that came to £16.61 and we have enough coffee to last us for around the next three years!!!! HaHa:)
Got a letter to ring for an appointment for the Colo/Rectal clinic today so rang the number and to my freat surprise got through almost immediately. The girl gave me a date for 16th April!! I said next year??and she said Oh sorry read the month wrong saw it was an A it's August. that's better.
Tonight we are having:
Something from the freezer,
Mixed vegetables
The remaining Jersey Royals with a touch of spread and parsley
Maybe a bit of sauce or gravy.
My little Buddah. I love him he is always there smiling away. makes me feel happier just looking at him. i got him when I retired from school in 2000 and there he sits all weathers just looking happy XXXX

No comments: