Friday 7 June 2013

Busy..Busy..

busy morning this morning. Stared off with a mystery. When Vin went out to get the paper, he came back in with a parcel that had been left on the doorstep. That was ok.,, it was a QVC one, but....it had been opened! with a pair of scissors, then left and put on our doorstep. Wonder who on earth did that, and who it was delivered to. One of lifes little mysteries.!
Had an appointment this morning for a medication review over the way at the surgery. For quite a while my prescriptions have had big rings round the due review date, so couldn't put it off any longer. Saw a "locum" haven't seen him before, and he was one of those fairly difficult to understand ones, and spoke to the computer so I found it hard to hear him. Anyway he was clearly in a hurry, because he was rushing through everything, and I wanted to ask him about the vitamin B12 tablets that I am trying. He said you need to see your dr about those!!!! Huh...I thought he was one!! Then he did a very cursory blood pressure test and stood up ready for me to go before I had finished. Came out of there in not the best moods I can tell you! Don't ever want to see him again!
Vin had been back over to our house to see if there was any post, and to get Rusty sorted, and put my phone on charge. By the time he got back I was out..not that I had been in there long actually..
Went then to the ASDA in Southport. We wanted to go to the Range shop to get the cats a new hut for their shelter, so it was kill two birds with one stone so to speak. had a good look at ASDA and got our usual weekend things plus a few extras that we haven't had for ages.  Then it was off to Dobbies for our coffee that we were ready for and we took our own today..saved some money and didn't use our free ones up.
Phone call at lunchtime from Bullens healthcare to order my supplies for the next month. Lovely helpful girl there too, really tries hard to get just what you want.
Tonight we are having:
fishless fingers with tartare sauce
Mushy peas for Vin and green beans for moi
Chips!! 200grms











No comments: