Tuesday 11 June 2013

Off Out..

Since we stopped in yesterday we went off out today for a change. We had decided to go over to Aintree to have a look round at the retail park. I had thought that Vin wanted to go to Homebase to get some fence paint, but he said on the way that he wasn't going there, because he didn't have his points card! I had a bit of a blip too since I had left my debit card by the computer so didn't have that either.  The intention was to go to M&S anyway for our weekly veggies so I could use their card and no problem there in the end.
Vin had a walk to Halfords..didn't buy anything, while I looked round M&S. I do have to say that I am very disappointed with their clothing. Very expensive for what it is, and thin materials and poor quality finishing. Nothing that really appeals to me. I picked up one top that looked fairly nice but then looked at the price..£29.50 ! for something that really didn't look anything special.
So..Vin found me in the store looking at jewellery!! as usual, and we went for coffee! very nice coffee..we both had Americanos.. and a biscuit.Busy in the cafe as usual, they could do with expanding it..it's way too small. Came out and Vin spent some time looking for slippers for the house. He had a voucher for £5 off £25 which is quite good, but he only saw one pair that he liked so in the end didn't buy anything.. All i bought was a pan and a bag of tealights for the table.
nice ittle mooch round the food section to get our veggies, although it is quite hard to find anything there. Did get what we needed though, and a few extras.
Home for lunch. Vin had a leftover pizza plate with the remaining salads from last night, and I had a little cheese toastie.
Tonight we are having:
Escalope with cheese and leek
baby jersey Royals with a tiny pat of butter and parsley
Mixed veggies with a hollandaise sauce.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: