Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hair Dos !

Vin took himself off to the Barbers in Formby this morning to get a haircut. he said before he went that he wouldn't wait in a queue because he didn't like sitting watching some old skanky men having their hair cut. I said you are an old skanky man! he wasn't too pleased about that!  Anyway the first one he went to had some bklonde girl cutting hair and a scruffy lad waiting around so he went to his other one wherre a woman did it for him straight away. Fussy he is.
I did mine this morning too..not cut but washed, conditioned and moussed..all supposed to add volume. It doesn't !! i have spent a fortune on hair products trying to get my hair looking thicker. it's gone so thin after the op..driving me nuts.  Vin says he has looked it up on the net and it is a well known thing after an operation. Would happen to me !!
Little Bobby has a sore eye Vin says. He says her right eye is looking inflamed and he has bathed it but is going to ring the vets to take her in. Aaah..poor little thing. It's probably conjunctivitis which is nasty. makes yur eye very sore. I used to get it when I wore contact lenses. Don't know what they give cats though.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a tomato and mascarpone sauce
Asparagus and mushrooms
Butternut squash to go with
Garlic bread for Vin.

No comments: