Wednesday 10 July 2013

OK I Give Up !

Yes I give in..I have just spent the last thirty five minutes of my life and afternoon waiting for the blessed computer to stop playing games with me and load up. So, this is going to be a very short blog today indeed. I haven't a clue what is going on, it just keeps cutting out and then updating for some reason.
Yet another hot day today. Spent the morning doing the ironing so at least that is all done for the next week.
Vin has been in the garden sorting out the cat's hut that he was going to throw out but has refurbished. So the little cats now have one hut each! Little cats of two residences now!!! If David Cameron gets to hear about it he will be taxing us!!!
Tonight we are having:
Escalope with gruyere cheese
Cranberry sauce
Mixed vegetables
Potato croquettes
Mushroom sauce

No comments: