Tuesday 23 July 2013

It's a Boy !

Yesterday at 4.24 in the afternoon, while I was typing my blog the Duchess of Cambridge was giving birth to theuir first born son. As yet unnamed prince of Cambridge.  A healthy 8lbs 6oz. So glad they didn't give the weight in metric..can't be doing with that. I bet princess Diana would have been a proud granny today if she had lived. What a shame. Glad for them it was a healthy delivery.
Still warm today but not as sunny and a bit clammy and muggy today. Vin put the washing out on the line and it was bowing in the breeze and drying quite nicely. he said there was terrible thunder last night, but I didn't hear it. One advantage of being deaf, I take my hearing aids out and that's it I'm dead to the world.
Vin is looking after the cat at the end house, a long haired Persian, he thinks is called sweetie, since there was a note on their board..take sweetie to the vet. So mystery solved..a loely name. he said it's very friendly and doesn't mind him being there at all. Aaah.
Tonight we are having:
Escalope with broccoli and cheese
cranberry sauce,
Baby potatoes  boied and squashed
Mixed vegetables
White sauce.

No comments: