Wednesday 31 July 2013

What a Change !!

What a change indeed ! from being lovely and sunny today it has gone drizzly and blowy. Vin was just looking out of the bedroom window and saw a woman getting out of her car with a wintry coat on. Don't blame her either, I've got my hoodie top on again.
We were in again today and Vin was clearing up things, going through his paperwork he says. Daren't say anything because he gets grumpy, and accuses me of making little comments. Since we have had thirty nine years of this it's water off a duck's back really !!
Nothing much doing today. Only one nuisance phone call so far, from an Indial person who couldn't pronounce my name properly and got my name totally wrong. i said I do think you could get the name right and the phone went dead. Charming!
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a cheese sauce
veggies, maybe carrot strips or asparagus or both.
Garlic bread for Vin.

No comments: