Tuesday 2 July 2013

More like April!!!!

2nd of July is it? It is more like the beginning of April. We went off to Waitrose this morning and I had my purple padded coat on that I have worn all Autumn and Winter. When I went out that is!!  Looked around at the people going into Waitrose and  I wasn't alone by any means. Lots on with coats or dresses and cardigans.. Wimbledon is rained off but playing again now.
We only went to Waitrose because we had a 10% card off purchases so we had our veggie shopping and other things that we needed to stock up on from there for a change.
 Vin bumped into one of his past colleagues from work there too, he actually comes a long way to shop there so it is a real co-incidence that they met today.
 He nipped over to the little hardware shop that sells everything, to see if they had toastie bags for me, and they had just come in this morning! so he got me a pack, and a brush for his shed and fence.  It's a smashing shop, crammed with stock, and sells absolutely everything. Then Vin rushed me home for our coffee. Today we had a petit dejuner, and very nice it was too.
toastie for moi for lunch and beans on a toasted muffin for Vin. And, no we won't be having our afternoon coffee outside on the patio like yesterday!!
Tonight we are having:
Goats cheese and cranberry escalope
cranberry sauce,
baby jersey royals..I think they are getting to the end now Boo Hoo,
Mixed vegetables and a mushroom sauce.

No comments: