Tuesday 19 November 2013

?????

Goodness knows what this site is playing at. seems to have the gremlins today. All I want to do is access my blog as I have done most days for the pastabout four years, and it won't let me. Grrrr !!
proper pain in the neck today. 
Funny today. I had a dream last night about being along a long school corridoe with my bag over my arm. Then I discovered that my bag was open wide, and my purse was missing.  Went back along the corridor amongst some kids and found my purse with my bank card missing.  
We went off to tescos today, mainly because we had a voucher for £5 off £40 so it was a puller. On the way there I checked my purse as I often do to find...my card missing!! odd or what? Vin always puts my card back but for some reason he didn't. Real funny that.
Armed with a list, we did a lot of shopping for bits and pieces and got the veggies for the week. Really busy today for some reason, and the checkouts were heaving. So Vin decided to go through one of the self scan ones. I hate them with their bleeping and bossy woman telling you what to do. It was a stubborn one which threw up a lot of problems today.A LOT of problems the poor girl had to come and put it right a few times, and it wasn't what Vin was doing he is good with them. Then it wouldn't take the vouchers!! Grrr. But, we got there in the end and home for coffee.
Little Rusty is loads better today. Thuis antibio injection seems to have worked really quickly. Well done Tim the Vet.
Tonight we are having:
lemon and black pepper escalope
bread sauce
Stuffing
Baby baked potatoes
vegetables carrots and beans

No comments: