Monday 11 November 2013

Nothing Much!

Nothing doing n the calendar for this week. The only thing I have to do is get a blood test done at Aintree, and I was thinking of doing that today. However, Vin woke up this morning and said he was going on the train to Waterloo to get a new gas poker! So we will go tomorrow instead. no matter. Just means getting up a bit earlier to get organised.
Cats were a bit lively this morning like they have been of late. Rusty seems to become awake quite early and then perches on my hip from some ungodly hour till we move. Every now and again I have to turn over, and she jumps off then jumps back on. Aaah! She is a little sweetie and I wouldn't have it any other way. Vin finally found out what the black and white cat who comes visiting is called. He feeds it with biscuits and it belongs to a woman along the road who works in Waitrose. It's called Sammy..and it has been coming for its biscuits for quite a few years now. must save the woman a fortune. So Sammy it is.
I have ordered the new DVD of the series four of Downton Abbey this morning. Gone up a bit in pricce but it will go in John and Ann's parcel for Christmas. It was a good series and I think they will enjoy it. The series finished last night, which is a shame, but there will be a Christmas special, to look forward to, and I will probably buy that for John's birthday parcelwhich is the beginning of February.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza with cheese and mushrooms
Green salad with baby plum tomatoes and avocado
Potato salad for moi and celery fruit and nut for Vin.

No comments: