Wednesday 20 November 2013

Nice Surprise Today !!

Wednesday today..i wanted to go over to masghull for a while now but we just haven't got round to it. My favourite clothes shop is there (since the Ormskirk one has closed) and I had a catalogue with discount off. The online site is excellent but it is a bit of a faff getting stuff delivered, you can't beat looking in store really. I had seen a nice warmer jumper for the colder weather in the catalogue and a nightdress in fleece that would be ideal. 
So Vin very kindly said he'd drive me over there. It isn't a very good square for shopping in, not pretty or anything and there have been a fair lot of closures lately, but it's ok. Went to   the Bon Marche..had a lovely look round, and bought the exact jumper I had seen online but in a smaller size. Medium now !!! and the nightshirt in the smaller size than I would have ordered online too. Excellent. Vin caught me up outside, and put the stuff in the car whiloe I went into Superdrug for a few things I wanted. He met me outside there to say.."Guess what has opened in the old Blockbuster shop?" Yay!!! A COSTA COFFEE shop!! So that was it. He parked me in the Hallmark shop next door while he parked the car again. I got some lovely christmas cards and a couple of fridge magnets and a small yankee candle to send with my bauble swap.
Then next door for a really nice Costa and shortbread. Made my day that did.  Sad woman I am !!


Home to find Bobby in the same place on the bed than when we went out. No wonder actually, for some reason the electric blanket was still on ! Oh dear..no idea how that happened. No wonder she hadn't moved !!
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a cheese sauce,
AQ bit of garlic bread for Vin,
A few veggies to go with.














No comments: